We're ready to appoint County Organisers and accept anybody who would like to apply.
The requirements are as follows:
1. You agree with the principles of Direct Democracy.
2. You must be comfortable using your real name.
3. You must provide contact information to UKDD.
4. You are happy to organise for your county during an election period.
5. You can assemble a local committee of at least 2 people to hold the three basic roles of chairman, treasurer and secretary.
6. You must be strong on organisation and have basic ability to work online (i.e. use this website)
7. Currently no membership is on offer. Volunteering to help does not affect your membership of other organisations where dual-membership clauses exist.
8. You must understand that as a new movement, all conditions are open to change at any time without consultation or notice.
Accepting the role of County Organiser does not prevent you taking on any other roles. County Organisers can be candidates if we were to contest elections and Constituency Organisers if willing.
Apply by private message to UKDD: Click the contact button at the right hand side of this post to send a private message. Explain which region of the UK you'd like to organise for.
General Discussion Area
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests